a!deployment( deploymentUuid, property )
Returns a specific property of direct and external deployments.
The deployment to retrieve. The UUID is available from the post-deployment process or the deployment's log.
The information to retrieve for this deployment. Properties are case-sensitive and the following properties are supported:
- name (Text): The name of the deployment package.
- description (Text): The description of the deployment package.
- uuid (Text): The UUID of the deployment.
- auditUuid (Text): The common UUID across environments that tracks a direct deployment and any related deployments completed using the Deploy to Another Environment option.
- status (Text): The status of the deployment. Possible values are
- applications (List of Application): The list of applications that the deployments are for.
- packageType (Text): The type of package (Patch or Application).
- objectsPackageId (Integer): The document ID for objects package zip file.
- customizationFileId (Integer): The document ID for Import Customization property file.
- databaseScriptsIds (List of Integer): The document IDs for database scripts in the order they are executed.
- pluginsPackageId (Integer): The document ID for the zip file of plug-in JAR files.
- logId (Integer): The ID of the deployment log.
- source (Text): The name of the source environment.
- target (Text): The name of the target environment.
- objectsDeployed (Integer): The number of objects in the package that have been deployed. This includes successfully deployed objects and skipped objects.
- objectsFailed (Integer): The number of objects in the package that have failed to deploy.
- requester (Text): The username of the user who initiated the deployment. Learn more.
- reviewer (Text): The username of the user who made a decision on the deployment. Learn more.
- reviewerComment (Text): The comment left by the reviewer. Learn more.
- decision (Text): The decision on the deployment made by the reviewer. Possible values are
"NOT_APPLICABLE". Learn more.
Returns a specific property of a direct or external deployment which can be used in a post-deployment process.
Using a!deployment() in environments that don't use governance
If you do not use governance on your environments:
- The value of the reviewer and reviewerComment properties will be null.
- The value of the decision property will be
- The value of the requester property will frequently be the deployment service account for the target environment.
Using the status property
You can use the status property to tell whether or not governance is enabled for an environment. If the status of a deployment is
"PENDING_REVIEW" the deployment is waiting for a reviewer to make a decision on the deployment. Learn more about deployment statuses.
Using the requester property
- If the deployment was triggered by an external deployment, the value of the requester property will be
- If the deployment is a direct deployment from an environment that is no longer reachable, the function may not be able to determine a username and the value of requester may be null.
deployment(101, "reviewedDate") returns
12/21/05 2:28 PM GMT
The table below lists this function's compatibility with various features in Appian.
Can be used with Appian Portals if it is connected using an integration and web API.
| Offline Mobile
Can be used with offline mobile if it is loaded at the top of the form.
| Sync-Time Custom Record Fields
| Real-Time Custom Record Fields
Custom record fields that evaluate in real time must be configured using one or more Custom Field functions.
| Process Reports
Cannot be used to configure a process report.
| Process Events
Cannot be used to configure a process event node, such as a start event or timer event.