This function may not be compatible with all features of Appian. For details, see the Feature Compatibility
a!deployment( deploymentUuid, property )
Returns a specific property of a direct deployment.
The deployment to retrieve. The UUID is available from the post-deployment process or the deployment's log.
The information to retrieve for this deployment. Properties are case-sensitive and the following properties are supported:
- name: The name of the deployment package. (Text)
- description: The description of the deployment package. (Text)
- uuid: The UUID of the deployment. (Text)
- status: The status of the deployment (Completed, Completed with Errors, Failed, In Progress, Pending, Rejected, Unavailable). (Text)
- applications: The list of applications that the deployments are for.(List of Application)
- packageType: The type of package (Patch or Application). (Text)
- objectsPackageId: The document ID for objects package zip file. (Integer)
- customizationFileId: The document ID for Import Customization property file. (Integer)
- databaseScriptsIds: The document IDs for database scripts in the order they are executed. (List of Integer)
- pluginsPackageId: The document ID for the zip file of plug-in JAR files. (Integer)
- logId: The ID of the deployment log. (Integer)
- source: The name of the source environment. (Text)
- target: The name of the target environment. (Text)
- objectsDeployed: The number of objects in the package that have been deployed. This includes successfully deployed objects and skipped objects. (Integer)
- objectsFailed: The number of objects in the package that have failed to deploy. (Integer)
Returns a specific property of a direct deployment which can be used in a post-deployment process.
Supported use case
This function should be used in your post deployment processes and you can set up a process parameter to pass deployment information to your process model.
deployment(101, "reviewedDate") returns
12/21/05 2:28 PM GMT
The table below lists this function's compatibility with various features in Appian.
Can be used with Appian Portals if it is connected using an integration and web API.
| Offline Mobile
Can be used with offline mobile if it is loaded at the top of the form.
| Custom Record Field Expressions