Tests whether a string of text is like a given pattern.
like( stringA, stringB )
stringA: (text string) Text to match
stringB: (text string) List the characters to match.
stringB accepts the following wildcard characters:
- * - matches one or more characters (including an empty character). Multiple consecutive asterisks (multiple anything) is invalid input; use just one.
- ? - matches any one character. Multiple question marks match the same number of characters.
- [characters] - matches one of the enclosed characters.
- [^characters] - matches anything but the enclosed characters.
- [number-number] - matches a range of numbers created in combination with the enclosed.